Friday, December 5, 2014

I found Uber and The Deck!!

MY ADVENTURE
So there I was minding my own business, with my pot of Lindens intact, when along came a notice for this necklace at a super nice price.  I contemplated buying this lovely item for almost a full second before dashing off to location so I could scoop it up.  
 
Lovely isn't it?  Well, I did not have on this spectacular two piece ribbed skirt set when I first arrived.  I spied it in a store as I walked around this really cool shopping area built on a high up deck above rolling waters, called "Uber".  And it is a totally UBER!!shopping experience!  This outfit is sold in separate items so you can choose to pair a monochrome look, like I did, or mix colors for a nice color-blocked outfit.  I decided to pick out a lighter shade Jacket to compliment my look.  But, then I picked up a creme colored top, so I could wear a color blocked look as an alternative. 


http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/133/127/28
===============================================================

I then followed a LM that was given to me by one of the shops along the pier.  That LM lead me to "the DECK".   I recognized it immediately!  This area was used for one of the fashion fairs last year, or at least the fair was modeled after it.  Maybe I happened up it, and thought it was part of the fair.  UGH.  







I finished off my shopping finds with a selfie photoshoot showing off my new look.  By the end of the day I spent more then I planned.....so what the heck, I purchased this chaise as well!!!






http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Deck/74/192/22

No comments:

Post a Comment