Sunday, December 7, 2014

    Yesterday someone contacted me and asked me where she could find a mesh pair of Jeans that were nice enough to impress but also relaxed enough to fit in at an outdoor picnic.  Every store we tried, the "jeans" were too nice.  So, just where does an upscale girl go to buy "designer" knock arounds?

     I happened upon two stores that I had not been to before.  Lemoncity and siss boom. (lm below)  Both set on a lovely winterized sim with plenty of picture op spots.  The beautiful castle, featured in my first pic is Lemoncity, and the rustic yet elegant store is Siss Boom.  

     In a day and age when a lot of designers are not using "original" mesh, we fashion connoisseurs have to pay attention to the textures.  Original Textures is the new "CHIC"!




 LEMONCITY

SISS BOOM

1 comment:

  1. Lemon City is Lemania Indigo's new store. She has been away from SL for a pretty long time. I am happy to see her back since she is one of my favorite designers and a truly nice person.

    Dechantel Negulesco

    ReplyDelete